" Encounter with the Hammerheads "….. in May 2008300 km North of Kota Kinabalu lies the " Jewel of the Borneo Banks -Layang - Layang Island. " This remote oceanic atoll is yet another example of the World Class Diving to be found in Borneo, Malaysia. Its Coral walls plunge a staggering 6000 feet (2000 metres) down to the floor of the South China Sea. Venturing below the surface of the sparkling blue water, you'll be met with an average visibility of 150 feet (50 metres) and find a dive destination that is largely unexplored. This offers the adventurous diver, an opportunity to experience " Frontier Diving " at its best.
Layang Layang (which is famous for the schooling hammerheads, Mantas, Schooling Jacks. Schooling Devil Rays, Sighting of whale shark May 2007, Schooling Giant Tunas, Macrolife and not forgetting over the years visibility from 20 – 40 metres.
Layang Layang Island Resort , Malaysian Borneo Sabah .
7th May 09- 12nd May 09
14th May 09 - 19th May 09
- Malaysians or Expats with Msian work Permit Rm2860 + Rm850 flights LYY per pax twin share basis ex KK
- Foreigner without Msian work permit RM4025 + RM930 flights LYY per pax twin share basis ex KK
- Sporeans and Bruneians SGD1300 + SGD382 flights LYY per pax twin share basis ex KK(msian exchange upon date of payment)
- Flight KK – Layang Layang - KK
- Aircond room (twin share) in Layang Layang
- All meals in Layang Layang
- Unlimited jetty dive in Layang Layang (self dive - in buddy team only)
- Boat dives (Day 1 check out dive/Day 2 – 4 3 dives per day /Day 5 1 dive/Day 6 NO Diving)
- Tanks and Weights
- Flight KUL – KKinabalu (return)
- Equipment rentals
- 1 night stay in KKinabalu (twin share)
- Airport transfers
Sample of itinerary for 6D5N trip:-
Day before Fly to KK
One night stay in KK
Day 1 Fly KK – Lyy. Arrival in LYY - 1 check out dive
Day 2 3 boat dives
Day 3 3 boat dives
Day 4 3 boat dives
Day 5 1 boat dive (no fly time)
Day 6 Fly to KKFly KK – KUL
** If you wish to join this trip, kindly advise the following as my seats are limited . Full name and Passport number / Nationality. Seats are limited and strictly on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
** Make your deposit payment of 30% from total package to secure your seats.
** Book your own Airasia flight http://www.airasia.com/ only once I confirm your booking.
** I will advise you later on which flights to book.